We’re excited to have you over at the Nature Home and we hope you’ll have a wonderful time here. So that your stay goes smoothly and without any issues, please read the few rules of this place that you should follow.
1) No parties or large events are allowed. The Nature Home is meant for friends and families to enjoy the calmness of the nature.
2) Please don’t be noisy in the period between 10PM and 8AM.
3) The maximum capacity of people for the night is 4 adults and 4 children. However, upon request a crib or a small children’s bed can be provided.
4) Pets are allowed, however, you have to inform us about that in advance and a small safety deposit may be charged for that. However, pets are not allowed in beds or on sofas.
5) Please take off your shoes when inside the house and take care of the furniture as you would do in your own home.
6) The Owner is not responsible and cannot be held reliable for any accidents that may occur inside or in the surrounding area of the Nature Home.
7) All reservations are non-refundable, however, in case you cannot come to visit us for some reason, we will sort out a different date for your stay.
8) There are a couple of security cameras located around the entrances of the property to protect both the property and our guests.
9) You are following all the current (if any) epidemilogic rules & regulations applicable in Latvia.
We hope that you’ll have an amazing stay and don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions!